2 X 72 Inch Ceramic Sanding Belts, Bulk Pack
- Closed coat, heavy duty Y-wgt cloth backing.
- Top coat reduces heat, buildup, and allows for cooler grinding.
- Ultra strong, precision engineered bi-directional tape joint allows belt to run in either direction.
- Ceramic sanding belts deliver the longest lasting cut on non ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, titanium, nickel) and ferrous metals (steel, stainless steel, pig iron, alloys, hardened steel).
- Use for sharpening, grinding of welds, shaping, cutting and blending metals. Also works well for dense and hard woods.
- Significantly longer belt life when compared to Aluminum Oxide and Zirconia abrasives. Resin over resin bonding. Wet or dry applications.
- Anti-clogging stearate (delivers a better finish and cleaner working environment).
- Hand built in the USA