2" X 72" Knife Makers Sanding Belts Assortment
- Finally, knife grinding and sharpening kits built specifically for knife makers! These kits are a great way to decide which grit progression works for you before committing to larger quantities. Choose from 4 assorted packs:
- Choose premium ceramic coarse grits for the longest lasting grind.
- Choose standard coarse grits for an excellent grind that won't break the bank.
- Choose fine grits for honing and sharpening.
- Choose ultra fine grits for final sharpening and polishing.
- Our industrial quality sanding belts are perfect for non ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, titanium, nickel) and ferrous metals (steel, stainless steel, pig iron, alloys, hardened steel, etc.). Also great for dense and hard woods.
- Use for stock removal, grinding of welds, shaping, cutting, sharpening, honing and blending metals.
- Resin over resin bonding. Precision engineered bi-directional tape joint. Anti-clogging stearate delivers a more even finish and cleaner working environment.
- Factory direct and built in USA by Red Label Abrasives. Money back guarantee.
Premium Ceramic Coarse Grits: 1 each of P36, P40, P60, P80, P100 and P120 for a total of 6 belts
Coarse Grits: 1 each of P36, P40, P60, P80, P120 (Zirconia) and P150 (A/O) for a total of 6 belts
Fine Grits: 1 each of P180, P220, P320, P400, P600 and P800 (A/O) for a total of 6 belts
Ultra Fine Grits: 1 each of P1000, P1200, P1500 & P5000 grits for a total of 4 belts